Analytics Mentorship Program (AMP) is designed to mentor and support your data science and analytics journey. In the age of information and big data, influx of information, opinions, articles and blogs can some time help, but quite often puzzle or confuse you. We believe Data Science & Insights is multi-disciplinary field and require adequate knowledge and skills to deliver value in for the business decision making.
Applications of Data Science & Insights demand you to know – business domain: Problem Definition, statistics & analytics techniques: Mapping to Right Analytics techniques, data & technology: Solving the analytical problems, and effective communications & leadership: deploy or get it deployed for decision making.
Analytics Mentorship Program (AMP) will support in building Data Science & Insights experience and
provide guidance using SAPI Framework.
Analytics Mentor will share recommendations and suggestions considering your specific business problem and context. They will help you understand the different dimensions linked to your business problem.
The mentors have at least 5 years of experience in delivering analytics solutions across clients, business problems and industries. They will have communications and discussions with you to understand the details for identifying business problem and converting into an analytics problem before sharing the recommendations or suggestions. And most important, mentors will help you become aware of key assumptions and biases involved in the recommendations. We provide you accurate recommendations which you can trust upon.
In our aim to guide you in implementing analytical ideas for solving business problems, the mentors may request you to share informations on the process, constraints and systems relevant to you. This will help in ensuring you are being guided in getting detailed steps involved in implementing and deploying analytics.
The aim is to deliver specific, accurate and practical recommendations in short time possible to help you achieve your objective- delivering client solutions or implementing analytics for your learning.
Mode of Support:
You will submit your questions or requirements online on our website. You will require providing context, solutions you have tried, and specific problems in clear English to reduce response time.
Post your submission of questions, the mentor will contact you to set up mutually convenient time. The call and interaction will be set up over Skype or any other online channel.
- Provide SAPI (Specific, Accurate, Practical and In-time) guidance for you to solve a specific analytics problem.
- Mentor you to learn Data Science & Insights skills in an effective way.
- Provide you guidance on which Statistical & Analytics techniques can be applied to your business problem.
- Address a specific problem you may be facing in your current project.
- You may want to brainstorm and find pro-cons of applying specific process/techniques in Data Science & Insights applications.
- You may have list of ideas to solve business problem, but not sure how to execute
Terms & Condition
- You will receive a confirmation mail once you submit your request.
- You will be updated on expected turnaround time once you share the required details for mentors to guide you.
- Expected time to provide you SAPI response will be a week.
- Mentors will be sharing their recommendations. The actual implantation and its results will not be mentors & DnI Institute responsibility.
- Validity of the program is 6 months.
- We cater to Data Analytics, Logistic Regression, Multiple Regression, K Means Clustering, Decision Tree, and Survival Modeling for Financial Services, Retailer and Telcom business verticals.
- AMP does not involve or provide support in product development.
- AMP mentors will not join you for any data science & analytics competition.
- Money paid will not be refund.
For further details please contact us at email@example.com